Being secure is what all want for their loved ones and their surroundings. Same happens when we deal with our devices. We use the internet on daily basis explore new things people of other places only via online. So it becomes more important to secure our networking from other users, who can take advantage of our network or can modify our router settings according to them. This is the reason why experts suggest changing your Netgear Router login credentials as soon as you do initial settings. We will now be going to describe you the process of changing your Wi-Fi password or network name.
Topic On Demand
Our router login team receives a number of calls on the issue of not able to perform Netgear Router Login and unable to change Wi-Fi password or network name this step so, on users demand we have brought this topic for all of you. Follow the given step, in case you find these steps not satisfying then do call our support team or router login team on a toll-free number.
Steps for Changing Netgear Router Wi-Fi password or Network Name
- Start by Launching an Internet browser & enter http://www.routerlogin.net into the address bar of web browser.
- Time to enter Netgear router username and password.
- Enter admin for username and password for password option.
- After completing Netgear Router Login & Home screen appearing go for the wireless setting.
- Time to enter the new username in the Name SSID option.
- Fill fresh password in the Password Network Key option.
- At last click on the Apply button to save all the settings made by you.
At any step, you can call to our router login team on the toll-free number. If you want to have live chat with our experts then you can also do that.